- Administrator – MODERN sewing room ul. Asesora 92, 80-119 Gdańsk
- Personal data – all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, online ID, and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
- GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC.
- Website – a website run by the Administrator at modern.gda.pl
- User – any natural person visiting the Website or using one or more services or functionalities described in the Policy.
2. DATA PROCESSING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
- In connection with the User’s use of the Website, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary for commercial contact as well as information about the User’s activity on the Website using cookies. Detailed rules and purposes of processing personal data collected during the use of the Website by the User are described below.
3. OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING ON THE WEBSITE
USING THE MODERN.GDA.PL WEBSITE
1. Personal data of all persons using the Website (including IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies) and who are not registered Users (i.e. persons who do not have a profile on the Website) are processed by the Administrator:
- in order to provide electronic services in the scope of providing Users with content collected on the Website, sharing contact forms – then the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for marketing purposes of the Administrator and other entities, in particular related to the presentation of behavioral advertising – the rules for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes are described in the “MARKETING” section.
- The User’s activity on the Website, including his personal data, is recorded in system logs (a special computer program used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities related to the IT system used to provide services by the Administrator). Information collected in the logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The administrator also processes them for technical purposes, in particular, the data may be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with backing up, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks. .
1. The administrator provides the possibility of contacting him using electronic contact forms. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User and answer the inquiry. The User may also provide other data to facilitate contact or service the inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to do so results in the inability to handle. Providing other data is voluntary.
2. Personal data is processed:
- in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent via the provided form – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the service contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
1. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data in order to carry out marketing activities, which may include:
- sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information;
- conducting other types of activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities).
2. In order to carry out marketing activities, the Administrator uses profiling in some cases. This means that thanks to automatic data processing, the Administrator evaluates selected factors relating to natural persons in order to analyze their behavior or create a forecast for the future.
5. DIRECT MARKETING
1. If the User has consented to receive marketing information via e-mail, SMS and other means of electronic communication, the User’s personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending such information. The basis for data processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in sending marketing information within the limits of the consent given by the User (direct marketing). The user has the right to object to the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling. The data will be stored for this purpose for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, unless the User objects to receiving marketing information.
6. SOCIAL NETWORK
1. The Administrator processes the personal data of Users visiting the Administrator’s profiles in social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram). These data are processed only in connection with keeping the profile, including to inform Users about the Administrator’s activity and to promote various types of events, services and products, as well as to communicate with users through the functionalities available on social media. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in promoting its own brand and building and maintaining a brand-related community.
7. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
1. Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the User browsing the Website. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website – e.g. by remembering the User’s visits to the Website and the activities performed by the User.
- cookies with data entered by the User (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies);
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
- multimedia player session cookies (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session cookies);
- persistent cookies used to personalize the User’s interface for the duration of the session or a little longer (user interface customization cookies),
- cookies used to remember the contents of the basket for the duration of the session (shopping cart cookies);
- cookies used to monitor traffic on the website, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by the Google company to analyze how the User uses the Website, to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website) . Google does not use the collected data to identify the User and does not combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection with this service can be found at the link . </ li>
8. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, the data is processed for the duration of the service or the performance of the order, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
2. The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
9. USER RIGHTS
Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data – on this basis, the person making such a request, the Administrator provides information about the processing of personal data, including in particular about the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of data held, entities, to whom personal data are disclosed and the planned date of their removal;
- The right to obtain a copy of the data – on this basis, the Administrator provides a copy of the processed data relating to the person making the request;
- The right to rectify – on this basis, the Administrator removes any inconsistencies or errors regarding the personal data being processed, and supplements or updates them if they are incomplete or have changed;
- The right to delete data – on this basis, you can request the deletion of data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which it was collected;
- The right to limit processing – on this basis, the Administrator ceases to perform operations on personal data, with the exception of operations consented by the data subject and their storage, in accordance with the adopted retention rules, or until the reasons for limiting data processing cease to exist (e.g. a decision of the supervisory authority is issued, allowing for further data processing);
- Right to data portability – on this basis, to the extent that the data is processed in connection with the concluded contract or consent, the Administrator issues the data provided by the data subject in a format that allows their reading by a computer. It is also possible to request that this data be sent to another entity – provided, however, that there are technical possibilities in this regard, both on the part of the Administrator and that other entity;
- The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify such objection;
- The right to object to other purposes of data processing – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. for analytical or statistical purposes or for reasons related to with property protection). The objection in this respect should contain a justification and is subject to the Administrator’s assessment;
- The right to withdraw consent – if the data is processed on the basis of the consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it at any time, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the consent was withdrawn;
- Right to complaint – if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions on the protection of personal data, the data subject may submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- An application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects may be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: Szwalnia MODERN ul. Asesora 92, 80-119 Gdańsk
- via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- what right the person submitting the application wants to use (e.g. the right to receive a copy of the data, the right to delete data, etc.);
- what processing process the request concerns (e.g. using a specific service, activity on a specific website, receiving a newsletter containing commercial information to a specific email address, etc.);
- what processing purposes the request concerns (e.g. marketing purposes, analytical purposes, etc.).
- If the Administrator is unable to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the submitted application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.
- Reports will be answered within one month of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such an extension.
- The reply will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by regular mail to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (such e-mail address should be provided.
10. DATA RECIPIENTS
1. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as legal entities and entities related to the Administrator.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
11. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE EEA
1. The administrator does not transfer the collected data outside the EEA.
12. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed by him in a safe manner – ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the through no tasks. The administrator makes sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates.
- The Administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures in each case when they process personal data on behalf of the Administrator.
13. CONTACT DETAILS
1. Contact with the Administrator is possible via the e-mail address email@example.com
1. The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary.